Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Week 37

Hey familia!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry but this week will be short the internet is messing up here and I will not have much time to write!
I am happy healthy and well! Working hard and loving every sec. We are working hard with many families and many many people. We have been running all over Guarabira!!!!!!!!!! I love it! hahaha 
We have zone conference this week and will be traveling to Joao Pessoa. I am so excited and hopefully it will be some fun!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new comp! We are already amazing friends and work well together. I feel like we have been comps for years but it has only been one week!!!!!!!!!
I will try to send lots of pictures next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please- remember Satan is real and does not want your happiness. Choose the right course every day and God will help you!!!!!!!!
Thank you for all the letters and emails. I love reading them!!!! Even if I do not have time to respond know I do read them and love them!

Ate mais!!!!!!!!!
... and for all of you my mom has a blog going with all my emails and photos! Just ask her and she can give the address!!!!!!!!!

haha 

-- 
Sister Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment