Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 42-Transferred to Joao Pessoa-new companion Sister Adelman



Oi familia e amigons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOO GUESS WHAT?! I was TRANSFERRED!!!!!!!!! haha 


I am now in Mangbeira 2 with Sister Adelman!!!!! She is from Texas and is a student at BYU- IDAHO! haha so cool!

This is her 3 month in the mission field! I am so excited! I am excited this area is HUGE too. And in the southern part of the city Joao Pessoa! The sun is hot and the wind is powerful! I am excited!!!! hahahaha WE HAVE THE BEACH IN OUR AREA!!!! 

I took a 2.5 hour bus ride to get here and when I arrived there where already ward members waiting for me. It was so nice! I really felt loved and they invited us over for dinner tonight. I am SOOOO excited!!!!

I also found out the meals here are amazing and all the sisters gain weight here. I WILL NOT. haha oh I hope not! haha 


Well I have to go! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ate mais!

Sister Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment