Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 41 Baptism-short letter

OI FAMILIA!
This week will be a little shorter than normal because the internet is acting up in all of GUARABIRA!
SO transfers are this weekl. And it looks like I will be leaving. I am not sure how I feel about that. But we will find out Sunday night!!!!!!!! I love Guarabira. I love all the work we have to do here. I love staying busy!
We had a baptism this week! It is the granddaughter of Maria and Ramos. Her name is Eduarda!!! It was so special. We are also teaching their son. It was extremely special to see Joao - Maria- Ramos- and all their grandchildren at the baptism. I really feel blessed to be apart of this families story. They we be able to live together forever. They are preparing for the temple. I am SO EXCITED!!!! (took lots of pictures that I will try to send! if not this week- next week)
This week (last p-day) Sister Araya had 16 MONTHS. So we had a sweet 16 for her! It was so much fun! We put all our beds in the living room, watched movies (little mermaid and Aladdin (we are allowed to here) ), painted our nails (which we had to take off the next day because we are not allowed to have colored nails outside of our apartment haha), and eat POPCORN and M&MS. WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! <3 We slept there too! The next day was crazy putting everything up in time to study, BUT WE DID IT! hehe (:
I love you all so much! Thank you for the LOVE and support!!! 
ATE MAIS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment