Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week 73-The gift of free agency.....24 days left!!!!

HEY FAMILIA!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! 30 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!
IT JUST HIT ME!  SEEING MY FLIGHT PLAN.....IT JUST HIT ME
I can not believe it. hahahahahha
I am excited. Nervous. Sad. Happy. Tired. Full of energy. And almost any other kind of emotion.
Wow. Time flew by. It's flying by. Life is short. A mission is EXTREMELY SHORT! haha
This week I learned a lot about our agency to chose. We have been teaching a preparing a beautiful, strong young women to be baptized. She has been going to church for 5 almost 6 months. She is amazing and ready!!!! But for months her parents would not and did not allow her to be baptized. We had been praying and fasting for a miracle. And Saturday we arrived at her house in the right moment. She had been praying to know what to do and we arrived. And we had one of the most spiritual experiences of my mission. We taught the whole family and they agreed to let her be baptized. Sunday came and we waited and waited but she never came. And the end of church she came in and told us that she needed and wanted more time. That she did not want to be baptized. My heart sank. I have never felt sadness like I did yesterday. We talked and I realized that I had done all I could do . It was now her choice. I love this girl so much. But just like our Heavenly Father he will never force us to do whats right or whats wrong. I understand the sadness that God feels when we make mistakes. He loves us so much that he lets us chose.
I am so grateful for his love. I know that he will always want the best for his children. It is up to us to follow or not follow!
Love you all!!! Keep up the good fight!! And chose the right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment