Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week 25-194 days gone

OI familia!!!!!!!!!!

This week was crazy!!!!!!!!! I don't have much time but I wanted to write a little for ya´ll! haha

This week was the new year!!! And we got to watch the fireworks for our apartment high up in the air! And I watched a firework explode in someones house. Actually it was our nieghbor. Luckily he is ok. But that was scary!!! haha

We are teaching so many families!!! I am so happy and excited!!! I love teaching familes!!! It is always a special thing to see a change in the lives of people but when you see a whole family change, it is incrediable!!!!!!!!! The joy you feel is like nothing else in the world. I love teaching the gospel! I love helping people know Christ better. This week was hard but beautiful!!! 

MY COMP is amazing! I love her to death!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHe is amazing! We work super well together and I love every moment!!!

I will send lots of pics! Love you all  

Oh and remember you dont need a new year to start over. But its a good time to do it (: hehe 


Sister Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment