Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 28

OI MINHA QUERIDAS!

haha hope everyone is amazing!!!!!!!! I love you all and thank you for your letters and emails!

This week we had more ..... RAIN! Yes rain! A ton of rain! haha and my shoes decided to give out and I went mud sliding!  Sadly I don't have pictures but I have the memory of mud staining everything and that's enough!  The mud here is a grayish clay and horrible to get out but was fun before I had to clean everything. 

SO WE HAD TRANSFERS AGAIN and I AM STAYING IN GUARBIRA WITH SISTER B FERRRIERA! I am soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!! And soooooooooo EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! This will be an amazing transfer! I love her so much! And this branch is hard but I love, love, and love the work here! There is so much to do! We are always running!

Speaking of running we started running in the mornings this week! Wish me luck. I am a little nervous! But it should be good!!!!

This week we had a special transmission come to all the missionaries around the world with the apostles. It was amazing I learned a lot and felt the spirit a ton! But the most profound part was actually the documentary about JC that we watched as we were waiting for the transmission. I learned a TON!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing! Because of this I started to read Jesus the Christ this week and I am in LOVE! I love Jesus the Christ! Everyone needs to read it! To learn more about our Savior! I love my Savior and I am so humbled by his sacrifice for me!

LOVE YOU ALL! Remember who you are and who died for you!

Sister Wheatley

1 comment:

  1. How we continue to be strengthened and uplifted by Sister Ashley Wheatley's letters...........

    ReplyDelete