Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Week 24 Loving her new area and companion


FAMILA!
I am so excited for NATAL or Christmas!!!!!!!! And talk with my family!!!!!!!! Today will be short because I will talk with you all FRIDAY!

I LOVE GUARABIRA!!! I didnt think I would love an area better than Santa Rita but I was wrong. Here there is so much work. The members need help because most of the members are recent converts. There are tons of investigators AND MY COMP IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! We are already really really good friends!!! And we work really well together.

She also wants to learn English. So I teach her English and she teaches me Portuguese!  She really helps me a lot!!!!!!!!  

The Catholics and the Protestants are at war here.  They really don't like each other. And because missionaries haven't been in the area everyone thinks we are their enemy. The Catholics think we are Protestants and the Protestants think we are Catholics. Its really funny!

Well I have to go! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!
-- 
Sister Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment