Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Week 44 Blessing of Obedience

Oi Familia!!!!

Sorry this week will be really short because I am short on time. BUT MY COMP IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha I love her so much and we are getting a long great!! She is so funny! We are already AMAZING friends. She studied at BYUI too and we have so much to talk about LOVE IT!!!!

This week was a hard one but I have never felt so close to my Savior!!! The Savior really does bless those who are obedient and who work hard. To all those missionaries who are reading and to all those future missionaries... be obedient it is better to be follow in the first place, than have to repent of it later. I feel the blessings of obedience everyday. It is my protection, my strength, and my peace. 

OH AND SISTER ADELMAN READ THE BLOG THAT MY MOM HAS BEEN WRITING BEFORE HER MISSION... SO SHE ALREADY KNOWS ALL OF MY SMALL TALK STORIES.... hahahahahaha 

SO FOR ANY OF YOU WHO COULD POSSIBLY BE MY FUTURE COMP- YOU CAN CONTINUE READING! 

I ALREADY LOVE YOU(: hehehe 


hahaha that has been fun to learn!!!!!!!!! And a little strange. hehe But when have had a lot of good laughs about it!

Well I have to go! Love you bunches!

Sister Wheatley 

No comments:

Post a Comment