Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 45

HI FAMILIA E AMIGONS!!!! 


IT WAS SO GOOD AND AMAZING TO TALK TO MY FAMILY ON SKYPE YESTURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

We were at the house of Dede and Thati! They are amazing! They have really taken care of us the past few weeks!!!!!!!!! 

Dede loves to learn english and he kept telling me that he wants to learn to talk to you guys too.

Everyone was telling me that I had the most beautiful sisters and the younger ones were the cutest kids they have ever seen! Dede also said that Zachary never stopped eating the entire time! haha 

So I will try to be better about my emails- hehe

This week was very hard but was really full of miracles; We have been working very hard to find new people to teach.

I love the food in the ward!!! We have so many people that want to feed us that the members are also going to start giving us dinner!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so crazy! We had members fighting over who got to feed us! That was a new experience. I wouldnt never ask for a better problem to have! haha

I love you all so much! Thank you for all the letters and emails! I am trying to write back the best I can! Keep me updated! I love hearing from you all!

Remember that everyone is a child of God. Never treat anyone less than how you would like to be treated. EVERYONE deserves the gospel; Just take up courage to share! 1 in every 3 people that you talk to about the gospel will be interested to learn more;THATS A GREAT NUMBER> You know why???? because its truth and its the power of the gospel. Just open up your mouth and share it!!!!!!!! I love you all so much! Keep growing and sharing the gospel. God will never leave you|!

ATE MAIS! 

Sister Wheatley 

No comments:

Post a Comment