Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Week 47-New companion Sister Lopez (she is getting her English and Portuguese mixed up now when she is writing-it is cute!)

OI QUERIDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is super well!!!!!!!!!! (: I am crazy as ever. So we had transfers this week and Sister Adelman went to Ipes! I am going to miss her so much. We were only comp for one transfer but we really became fast friends. She really will be my friend for life. I am so grateful for the time we had together and 

MY NEW COMP IS SISTER LOPEZ!!!!!! She is from Arizona!!! haha And she has 3 months left in the mission!!! I am so excited to work with her. My old comp Sister B. Ferreira - trained her! SO we already have a connection!  I am sooo excited!!! She is SO beautiful and has a really sweet spirit. CANT WAIT!

This week was hard but it was really fun with Adelman! We really had a blast this week! haha We were knocking on doors and contacting all week and finally Saturday night from 7-8  we found a women that is amazing. We are soooo excited to teach her this week!! She already wants to bring her friends to the church with her. hahaha Remember when you are obedient and working hard - times can be hard but the blessings will always come!!!

We just got the ward mission plan and ward missionaries organized. Bishop has made 6 duplas of youth and married couples. And gave them areas. They have planners and agendas and they each have 4 hours every week to help the obra missioanaria. They are assigned menos ativos and recent converts. THEY ARE SO EXCITED! I feel so blessed!!!! I love it. now we need more people to teach! haha I LOVE IT!!!! <3

Something I have learned these past few months, is good-old fashioned hard work! I love to work. I love to keep moving and doing things. I have never been so motivated to get up and go. I love what I am doing - it may be the hardest thing I have ever done or will do - but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember IsaĆ­as 41:11 

Love Sister Wheatley 


No comments:

Post a Comment