Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Week 51-Enjoying the simple things

OI FAMILIA! I AM ALIVE! hehe

Well we are working like CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I feel like my body is giving out. hahah I will have 1 year in the mission in 2 weeks! THAT IS SO WEIRD! Sometimes it feels like a year and other times it feels like only 2 weeks! haha 

The weather is hot! HOT HOT HOT! and then it rains! I LOVE LOVE LOVE RAIN! haha My umbrella broke the other week the head dis-attached from its body haha and so I bought another one! Its soooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!! I love it! haha Another thing I have learned on my mission is to enjoy the simple things. 

We have been going to the bishop's house EVERY P-DAY! And doing art! I love it! He invites us every week. But its funny we have 3 families that are fighting over our p-days! The whole ward is wanting to hang-out with the sisters! haha I love it! 

I have really fell in love with this ward and its members! I really feel at home here! I have so many friends and so much family here!!!! The area is hard but I have never felt like I have had more help and support in all of my mission!!! I feel my saviors love everyday here. Some days I am just exhausted and a little sad and a member stops and just gives me a big hug and/or words of encouragement. The members are always doing little things for us to! I am so thankful for them!!!! 

This week really be will be short because the internet is acting up.

I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Have AN AMAZING SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ME UPDATED ON ALL YOUR TRIPS! <3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment