Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Week 52-New Mission President and Sao Joao Festival

OI FAMILIA E AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIZ UM ANO!!!! COMPLETED 1 YEAR!!!!

ITS CRAZY TO BELIEVE THAT I AM 2/3 DONE! We were joking that the time that my comp has been in the field is how much I have left. awww thats scary. only 6. 

This week we will have transfers; I have no idea what will happen. 11 sisters are going home and not one is coming in. So a LOT of areas will close for sisters. SO  we are all worried. And PRESIDENTE NOGUEIRA leaves WED! OUR NEW PRESIDENT WILL GET HERE THIS WEEK! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! hahaha
His name is President Dias. I am excited and nervous. We are expecting many changing and it will be weird. hahaha

This week was really amazing! I love this ward!!!! I love them so much!!!!!!!! Sunday we went and took a TON OF pictures!!! So when you enter the mission field your 1st comp or trainer is your mom. And every week we have two girls who have been going out with us. THEIR NAMES are Thais and Alice. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! But we have come to the conclusion that we are their moms (or trainers) and we call them are daughters!! I love them so much!!! (I am putting a picture) haha

I really love this ward; They have become my family. 

SO I AM LEARNING TO COOK BRAZILIAN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO TEACH YOU ALL. It is amazing................ haha

This week was São João! Its like a folk festival. IT IS AMAZING! haha Everyone eats a TON of corn and dances!!!! And they build big bonfires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole area was full of music and smoke! haha for two days! But its really cool! I had a mom in our ward teach me how to make the food and I am so excited, I have to decided to have the São João festival every year of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was really random and all over the place! But know I love you all so much and I am happy! working hard and happy (: haha

Remember that there is always light at the end of a dark tunnel. There are always light posts along the way too! (: And a man with a torch beside you (; 

ATE MAIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment