Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Week 53-She is in a new tri companionship and will be training!

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!! THIS WEEK I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO WRITE!

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I AM IN A TRI - Threesome
2. GOT A NEW PRESIDENT WHO I WILL MEET TOMORROW
3. I AM GOING TO BE A MOM! haha THAT MEANS I AM TRAINING! I will get my daughter tomorrow. I do not know who she is or where she is from.
4. My other comp her name is SISTER ROCHA! She is from Brasil! GUAIBA!!! (RIO GRANDE DO SOL) SHE KNOWS SISTER ZAMPIERON!!! They are in the same stake!!!!!!!!! how crazy is that!!!!
5. I am still in Mangabeira. But now the whole ward is my area. They closed one area so I will be taking on the other area too. 

I don't recognize my siblings in photos anymore.... its crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I love all you so much!!!!!!! Will write more next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: <3 (:

ATE MAIS!!!!!!!!!!!! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ATE SOME CAKE TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY! hahahaha Didn't save you any (; hahaha

But I did send you a letter hope you get it soon (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment