Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Week 55-New Mission President

SO FAMILIA!!!!!!!! I AM FINALLY IN A REAL MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

OUR NEW PRESIDENT CHANGED OUR WHOLE MISSION AROUND THIS WEEK!!!

I will have my first meeting with elders next week. I have no idea how anything works anymore.

I can write all of my friends now!!! Boys included! haha

We have a lot more time to write e-mails!!!

WE CAN PLAY SPORTS!

We can't watch movies anymore. ha BUT we can listen to EFY all the time!

We had A LOT OF FUN AT OUR ZONE CONFERENCE!!!
WE CAN FOLLOW THE SPIRIT TO BAPTIZE PEOPLE!!!

WE FOLLOW THE MANUAL AND PMG!!!!
WE CAN GO TO TOURIST PLACES ON P-days!!!!!!

WE WILL GET MORE MONEY TO SPEND ON FOOD! I WONT GO HUNGRY ANYMORE!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! HAHA
I fill so free. I feel like I can work hard and play hard. Follow the spirit and actually help people!!!

I LOVE PRESIDENT CHAXIER DIAS!!!!!!! HE IS THE MOST LOVING, AMAZING MAN I HAVE EVER MET!

This week my comp was in the hospital and he spend 8 hours with us. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!  And his adorable sweet wife!!! My companion is all ok now (:

Well I have to go! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

I am so happy!! I feel like I can fly!!!

haha (: Thank you all for your love and support!)

Love Sister Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment