Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Week 56-More about her experience with her new Mission President and his wife

Oi familia!!!!!

TE AMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I am totally in heaven!!!! I am so happy!!!
We had one of the crazyiest weeks of my life. 
We worked hard, basically traveled all of joao pessoa doing things for vistas, doctors, dentisits, interviews, and distrist meetings!!! Which was super wierd to be with the elders. I was as little strange at first haha and then I opened up and was really spiritual and uplifting!!!

I LOVE PRESIDENT DIAS!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! We have become really good friends. He has the strongest spirit and his sweet wife is amazing!!! They are like my parents!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When my comp was in the hospital- they showed up out of nowhere and stayed with us for 9 HOURS! and took us home at midnight!!! I spend 9 hours talking with him and learning from him! He is so funny, intelligente, and spiritual!! haha I later found out that they hadnt eaten all day and he had went out and bought me dinner with his money for food because I didnt have anything.It was also their P-day! I cried all night because in all of my mission I had never felt so loved by anyone. And the next p-day they had - he called me at 6:45 in the morning and asked me for our address he wanted to visit us! And he showed up at our house with A TON OF FOOD and he sat and talked doctrine with us for a few hours (during our studies) and then lef to have his p-day! I LOVED IT! We got on a huge doctrine discussion about the plan of salvation and I LOVED IT! hahahahaha

He speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese fluently!!!! haha and he loves to speak English with Sister Goodwin. I speak Portuguese with him but he has a huge accent bc he is from Portugal!!! He invited me to visit him when he gets back!!! hahaha I will!!! (: His home looks so beautiful!!! But its funny- he called me yesturday and he said something and I had no idea what we said and he laughed and said "ok I will speak Brasilian!!!" and he repeated and I totally understood him! hahah we had a good laugh about that one!!!

We had interviews with him this week! We talked a ton about the area what we are doing and he wants to come visit some of my investigators this week! I am so excited! haha 

I JUST LOVE HIM AND HIS WIFE! 

We actually just got to see him and his wife like an hour ago. They are having to do their vista!

haha Sorry that is a ton about my new president! But I really do love him. I have so much respect for him. I have already learned a ton from him and we think so much alike. AND HIS sweet wife is just a doll who is always in high heels!!! A powerful women! haha


The work is going good! We are having a hard time finding people to teach. We knocked on HUNDREDS OF DOORS in our little neighborhood! I know we will find the elect of god soon!!!!!!!!!!!! (: I am excited! 


Well I love you all so much! Thank you for all the emails and love!!!!

ANDREWS GOING OUT TO THE MISSION THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! HE WILL DO AMAZING THINGS!!!! <3



Sister Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment