Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Week 57-Ward Activity

HEY FAMILY!!!! E AMGIONS!!! 

HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL WORKING HARD, PLAYING HARD, and ENJOYING THE LAST WEEKS OF SUMMER.

I am enjoying the last few weeks of winter and what is called cold here. hehehe

Its really rainy the last few weeks. Thats been fun hahahaha!!!! I have broken two umbrellas- the wind is really strong! 

We are working really hard to find people to teach and this week we put together a ward activity where 59 PEOPLE WENT AND 12 INVESTIGATORS! It was a huge success; the biggest missionary activity that I have seen here had about 30-35 people. We blew out the record!! We did crazy unity activities and ate ice cream!!!!!! It was so much fun! But my voice was dead afterwards because I was yelling so much to organize everybody! haha BUT IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

We are having a p-day da zona! I am going to teach all the missionaries how to make brownies and s´mores (on the stove) haha. Everybody is really excited!!! Hope it goes well fingers crossed. (:

I have been studying a ton about Cristo. (christ)  And about his expiação (atonement). I LOVE MY SAVIOR HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME!!! He didn't just suffer for our sins but he also suffered for our pains our sadness and our trials. I love him so much and the more I study the more thankful and grateful I am for him and all he has done for me!

I love you all so much! Continue working hard, playing hard, and serving God!!! If you put him first you will always find true happiness!!!!!!! 

Love Sister Wheatley 

No comments:

Post a Comment