Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Week 54-Training

OI FAMILIA!!!!!!!

I love all of you so much!!!!!!!!!! <3 I hope you all are happy and well!  

I learned this week that God really does qualify who he calls!!! I love training and I LOVE MY TWO COMPANHEIRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a lot of work here in this area! We are working like little worker bees! hahaha Now that the area is bigger we have a lot more people to visit and a LOT more walking to do.

My daughter is a trooper! She is working so hard and her Portuguese is growing REALLY FAST everyday! She has so much confidence- I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My other beautiful comp is RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY! I love her so much!!!

She told us the other day: I speak Portuguese. She speaks English (Goodwin). And she speaks a mixture . (Wheatley)

It has been really good in a trio! Sister Rocha helps with Portuguese and they practice and I help with the translation and training!

We are crazy together! We took the youth out this week and everybody was just laughing and we found 5 new people to teach (people that said that they would go to church with us) !!!!!!! It was an amazing day!

I have got to run! But I want all of you to know that I Iove my Savior sooooo much! I know he will not leave me. I know he will not leave you. Do what is right and have Faith and trust in him. HE LIVES! HOW EXCITING AND AMAZING IS THAT! HE LIVES AND LOVES YOU AND ME!!!! HE LIVES AND IS RUNNING HIS CHURCH TODAY!

He lives. 

Sister Wheatley 

No comments:

Post a Comment