Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Week 64-Learning to appreciate her mother ....hee hee

HEY FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I won't be able to write much! We are traveling today|!
Some highlights of the week:
The sisters before us got robbed in our house. So president has been trying to find us a new house.This week Sister Chuc and I started to get scared that we would never move so we started to look for apartments in our area. And one day- i think it was Thursday- we started to get really worried and I saw a sign with a number that said RENT really big and I convinced Sister Chuc to call with brownies hehehe and we negotiated with him and long story short- we called presidente he went and visited and we got a NEW APARTMENT!!!! We moved that Friday! We got a steal!!!!! It is the nicest apartment in the mission! WE HAVE AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
I have really grown my testimony about the home. A house clean and organized with a good flow can change everything. I LOVE OUR APARTMENT! I can breathe and sleep well. We have such an amazing spirit in that house|! We invited President and Sister DIas over tomorrow and I will make dinner for them and Elder and Sister S (the secretaries)!!!!! I am going to makes dads chicken and bacon wrap! SO excited!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel amazing! And I have so much desire to clean my house everyday! Mom you would be proud! haha A mission truly prepares you for your future life and family!! haha (:

Love Sister Wheatley 

No comments:

Post a Comment