Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 65-Putting on a Wedding





OI FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW today I have no time!

Lunch with President was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! My chicken bacon wraps turned out great!! Elder and Sister S (the office missionaries) brought the most amazing dessert ever! I will get the recipe!!!!!!!!! 

This week I am putting on a WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY! Our investigators (A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY) are going to get MARRIED!!!!!!!!! Josineide e Fabio! They have 3 HUGE rabbits that I tried to catch the other day! It didn't work out so well! (;

I have some amazing experiences this week with the Book of Mormon. He really is true and full of so much truth! I had so many prayers answered with his words. I have truly seen lives changed because of the Book of Mormon. If you want to grow close to your savior - open him up and discover what is inside!

We have been running like crazy! Traveling and teaching! LOVE it! And it has been a dream to work in the heat and then come home to AC!!! I feel like a queen! Our Bishop has been messing around about it all week! Oh speaking about the Bishop he is AMAZING! I love him and his family! This week was his birthday  so I made brownies! Got to love brownies! They turned out horrible but he loved them so I felt better! (even if he was lying- he loved the thought) ahhaha


Well gtg! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment