Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Week 66-New companion Sister Tota still in Tambau still training

hey FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SORRY I  HAVENT SENT PICS!!!!!! These computers are really sketchy!!!! and I am scared to hook up my camera too them next week I promise I will send tons!!!

This week all I can say is that God is a God of Miracles!!!

WE HAD A BAPTISM OF A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josineide e Fabio! They were married and baptized this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen the hand of God working in the way I did this week. I had one of the most sacred experiences of my life this week. I will treasure it forever.

The Story of Josineide and Fabio is a long one but its one of a family who found the truth and did everything to follow their Savior. They sacrificed everything and put all their trust in God. 

I know God lives and loves us. He has never and will never abandon is children. I have never felt so alone and so close to my Savior in the same week. He is always there.

SIster Chuc went home this week. She fInished her mission with honor and power!!!

I got my new COMPANHEIRA SISTER TOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM STAYING WITH HER IN TAMBAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We will be the new sister leaders for 4 new sisters (coming in tomorrow from the MTC) and their trainers and a few other companionships.  I am so excited!!!

*so A SIDE NOTE! Presidente opened gave permission- if we hit our meta our goal he will take our zone to PAINT BALL!!!!!!!!! haha I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! We are going to do it!!!!

I love you all!!! God lives and loves his children!!!

Love Sister Wheatley 

No comments:

Post a Comment