Ashley's Mission

Ashley's Mission

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 68-Training, Training, Training !

OI FAMILIA E AMGIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Wow. What a week. What a week.
We had a lot to do and little to no time to do it. hahaha We are working hard and traveling a ton!!!!

We have 5 new missionaries in our zone. Almost everybody is training and new missionaries means a lot of work haha. (not because they are bad) Its a lot more teaching that has to happen.  And we travel, trade, and train all together!!! I love it but Sunday comes and I am dead! hahaa
I am starting to feel old! haha
I am the oldest missionary (time wise) in my zone. Its weird. Almost everyone I know is at home or going home. It is a weird feeling. Also everybody looks to you for advice and I still feel like I need it somedays hahaha But its all really really good. 

I have decided that I need to work more with my brain than my feet because I am really tired every single night! hahaha An elder called me the other night to discuss a problem and I couldn't focus on anything that he said haha. I called him back the next day. All was better. haha

I am learning all about beauty with my new comp. I am doing my nails and learning different ways to do my hair and makeup LOVE IT!!! haha I feel pretty hahah (; SISTER TOTA Is extremely funny! We laugh like crazy together!!!

We have started working a richer part of the area. Which is hard to find people. But it hasn't had missionaries yet- so we will be knocking on a ton of doors this week!!!!!!

We have a family that is extremely special to me. We are trying to help them get married so they can be baptized!!!!!!! Eduarda e Adriano and their two kids Everton e Arto!!! Keep them in your prayers!!! Amazing beautiful family!!!

I love you all so much! Thank you for your letters, love and support!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hey I want pictures too (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment